Solarweave is considered the benchmark in reinforced greenhouse film with proven performance in Australian conditions for over 30 years. It is recognised as an industry leading fabric. Solarweave is a polyethylene based semi-transparent fabric designed for horticultural and greenhouse applications. Solarweave is made from premium UV stabilised materials and coated in Australia using a proprietary coating process.
It provides “best-in-show” light transmission, excellent durability and strength versus weight for ease of handling.
Solarweave is available in natural or white.
- Frameguard tape should be used to reduce heat transfer from metal frames. Foamed rubber or PVC based framing tape should never be used
- Contact with highly acidic organic solvents, halogens and some horticultural chemicals containing sulphur may reduce the service life of the fabric and void the warranty
- Natural 84% light transmission
- White 40% light transmission
- Weight 185gsm
- Thickness 250um (0.25mm)
- ‘Best in Show’ light transmission
- Dirt repellent PE coating
- Excellent durability and strength verses weight
- Good resistance to accidental punctures
- 5 year UV Warranty
- Improved welding and very good weld strength compared to similar products
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Provides greater yeilds
- Good appearance and reduced maintenance
- Ease of handling
- Minimise repair and replacement cost
- Peace of mind
- Solarweave comes in 2.05m widths which can be joined together to create any size flat Solarweave sheet.
- Solarweave is joined using a hot air welding process which is both durable and strong.