Cable span protective netting structures have a proven strength and durability in even the most extreme weather conditions and are designed to prevent damage from hail, heat, wind, and birds, bats and insects.
Industries benefiting from protective netting include orchards, nurseries, hydroponics, livestock, and car and caravan storage.
- Wide growing bays. Bay widths can vary from 8m to 24m
- Wide post spaces and minimal internal posts
- Large range of quality nets with long UV warranties
- Only premium grade components and nets are used ensure a long life span
- The most economical protective structure available
- Total wind, hail and storm protection
- Reduced sun and heat stress
- Reduced evaporation
- Superior crop quality and yields
- 4m to 5m is the most common height. Although any height can be achieved
- Hardwood, treated pine or galvanised steel posts
- Visit our Net Data sheets to choose the net that best suits your needs
- Angled or vertical side wall
- Hinged / sliding steel gates or curtain style gates