Solarweave Greenhouse Film
Solarweave is considered the benchmark in reinforced greenhouse film with proven performance in Australian conditions for over 30 years. It is recognised as an industry leading fabric. Solarweave is a polyethylene based semi-transparent fabric designed for horticultural and greenhouse applications. Solarweave is made from premium UV stabilised materials and coated in Australia using a proprietary coating process.
It provides “best-in-show” light transmission, excellent durability and strength versus weight for ease of handling.
Solarweave is available in natural or white.
- Available in natural or white
- Natural 84% light transmission
- White 40% light transmission
- Weight 185gsm
- Thickness 250um (0.25mm)
- ‘Best in Show’ light transmission
- Dirt repellent PE coating
- Excellent durability and strength verses weight
- Good resistance to accidental punctures
- 5 year UV Warranty
- Improved welding and very good weld strength compared to similar products
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Provides greater yeilds
- Good appearance and reduced maintenance
- Ease of handling
- Minimise repair and replacement cost
- Peace of mind