Greenhouse Retractable Screens
What is diffused light?
Light diffusion scatters the light to reach deeper and more evenly into the crop
- Cooler crop temperatures in summer
- More active photosynthesis to the upper and lower section of the crop means greater growth and healthier plants
- Growers report up to 10% more growth and improved colour
- Open screens allow optimum ventilation
- The staff love it!
Closed screens have a clear polyester strip instead of a gap.
This reduces the heat loss at night and if you are heating the energy savings increases to 47%.
In unheated greenhouses the crops are even warmer and dryer reducing condensation drop and disease
For optimum energy saving use TEMPA which is aluminium and Polyester.
Aluminium screens – “space blanket” technology for inside
- Ideal for higher shading requirements
- Optimising energy saving so best for reducing energy costs
- Increased night plant temperatures – up to 6°c
- The real space blanket effect
Open aluminium screens – “space blanket” technology for inside and outside screens
- Optimum outside shading
- With maximum ventilation
- Come as hanging or sliding system
- Plants will be up to 12°C cooler in summer
- By opening the screens this optimise the light
- and growth
- Growth increases by up to 40%
- At night the plants are up to 6°C warmer and
- drier with less disease